It seems a while since I have sent you to sleep with the ramblings of the Chairman, so for old times sake, deep breath….
- AGM is set for 8pm on the 6 December. All positions in the Committee are re-elected and full details will come out prior, along with other posts that have become vacant.
- The accounts – despite our best efforts are still in order.
- Cross country starts this weekend (30 October) the club is also on the look out for a XC Race of its own in March, if anyone would like to help organise?
- Like last year there will be some Saturday XC training sessions – watch this space.
- Awards night is on the 26 November – places are limited this year so if you want in sign up. Nominations will close at the end of this month.
- If your membership is not up to date and you want it to be, you have till the 31 October as of the 1st November those that have not been renewed will be deregistered from England Athletics and the Club. Thanks to those that have signed up or let me know your intentions not to.
- Club fees will rise to £26 after the 1st January 2017 due to an increase from England Athletics.
- The winter training schedule is up on the training page.
That’s about it folks – another gripping instalment next month!