Tomorrow’s 5 mile TT is CANCELLED!!
Your safety is our priority and with it being forecast 30+ degrees at 7pm we have made the decision to postpone the event
There will also be no organised club run either
If you do run independently over the next few days please remember to:
*wear a hat
*run early morning/late evening
We will let you know the rearranged date ASAP
Thank you for your understanding x