Hello everyone! It is finally light enough for us to start using the summer routes and get outside! Please note the following as we move over to the different routes:
- Please check the route and ensure someone in your group knows where they are going!
- All route descriptions and maps can be found here: https://haverhillrunningclub.com/hrc-running-routes/
- It has been a while since we used them and with all the building work happening please be vigilant for any new hazards. We will endeavour to check the route beforehand for any major issues but please be responsible for your own health and safety!
- At least one runner in each group MUST carry a mobile phone
- We would strongly recommend downloading what3words app. It is extremely helpful in case of emergency
- Runners need to be visible! Please wear HI-VIZ
- Consider covering legs and arms to protect from nettles and wee beasties
- Most of all have fun and enjoy running with your fellow club members!