As of Monday 19 July, most restrictions in England relating to COVID-19 will be eased.
- There will be no legal restrictions around numbers gathering across both indoor and outdoor settings.
- There will be no legal requirement for clubs to collect data for test and trace.
- There will be no restrictions on social distancing.
- There will be a new emphasis on personal responsibility for reducing risk.
This is fantastic news, but the pandemic is far from over and therefore it’s important that we continue with some of the safeguarding measures that we have in place.
Rules for athletes attending training during Covid-19 (From 19th July 2021)
- Please do not attend club training if you have one or more COVID19 symptoms; have received a positive COVID19 test result and are still in self-isolation period or still have symptoms after that ends; are required to self-isolate (e.g., on the advice of NHS Test and Trace or for travel reasons).
- Before leaving home follow all hygiene guidance including washing your hands.
- Drinks bottles MUST be clearly labelled with your name.
- Although social distancing is no longer a legal requirement it’s an easy thing that we can all do to keep each other safe and ensure that everyone feels comfortable.
- Please do not touch any of the equipment such as cones, these must only be handled by the organising coach.
- Any member or participant who has attended a session and subsequently tests positive for Covid-19 must notify the club covid officer (Trevor Bunch).