Thursday 23rd February is the last Thursday in the month, which means it’s Time Trial week! Yippee!
As usual, we’ll meet outside the Leisure Centre from about 6.45pm, so that we can start promptly at 7pm.
Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to marshal – designated roles are as follows:
- Cineworld car park (x 2 persons needed) (Jan Walker and Grace Judge)
- Bowls club (Ian Elden)
- Manor Road (Daniel Everitt)
- Top of slope (Cheryl Trundle)
- Tesco bridge (Mark Phillips)
- End of track (Bryan Rootes)
- Howe Road onto Arrendene Road (Cat Wilson)
- Arrendene Road back onto track (Vanessa Hardy)
- Timekeeper (Trevor Bunch)
- Tokens (Melanie Mansfield)
- Names (Tracy Pelling)
- Last runner (Louise Harris)
Please arrive in good time (from about 6.40pm) to pick up your Hi Viz jackets and get to your designated marshalling spots before the time trial starts.