Club run this evening (11th May 2023)

The weather this evening (11th May) is looking a bit uncertain – thunderstorms and rain is forecast. However, unless things get really bad we propose to go ahead with the club run, but may revert to Winter Route 3 to play it safe.

If anything changes, we’ll let you know.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *