This month’s time trial will take place on Thursday 29th June. The time trial will start promptly at the usual time of 7pm, outside the Leisure Centre.
Remember that, for this month only, there will be an opportunity for members to try on and try out the latest Puma running shoes from 6pm, courtesy of Up & Running and Puma. If you fancy a new pair of shoes, or just curious, why not come along and take a look.
As always, we need volunteers to marshal the time trial course, so please let us know if you would be willing and able to take on one of the following roles (except any that are shown as already taken, of course):
- Cineworld car park (x 2 persons needed) (Hayley Wilson and Jan Walker)
- Bowls club (Ian Eldon)
- Manor Road (Rachel Dickson)
- Top of slope (Mandy Wilson)
- Tesco bridge (Kurt Siss)
- Track onto flood park (Sirkka Love)
- Flood park back onto track (Barry Osborne)
- Timekeeper (Mark Novels)
- Tokens (Grace Judge)
- Names (Cheryl Trundle)
- Last runner (Louise Harris)
Please respond below to indicate which of the roles you would be willing and able to help with.
Thankyou as always for your support.