This month’s time trial will take place on Thursday 27th July.
The time trial will start promptly at the usual time of 7pm, outside the Leisure Centre, so please aim to arrive by 6.45pm.
As always, we need volunteers to marshal the course, so please let us know if you would be willing and able to take on one of the following roles (except those already taken, of course):
- Cineworld car park (x 2 persons needed) (Jan Walker and Hayley Wilson)
- Bowls club (Ian Elden)
- Manor Road (Kurt Siss)
- Top of slope Debbie Hartshorn)
- Tesco bridge (Nicola King)
- Track onto flood park (Sirkka Love)
- Flood park back onto track (Bill Banner)
- Timekeeper (Mark Novels)
- Tokens (Cheryl Trundle)
- Names (Stephen Miller)
- Last runner (Louise Harris)
Please respond to this post or the post on Facebook to indicate which of the roles you would be willing and able to help with. Thankyou as always for your support.
Please note that there will be no time trial in August due to the last 5K Summer Series race in Royston taking place on that day.