Haverhill Running Club presents
The Thurlow 5 & 10
Sunday 15 October 2017 at 10am
Multi-terrain races of 5miles and 10miles (measured by GPS).
Licence Number: TBC Under UK:A rules
Multi-terrain races held around the pretty Stour Valley villages of Great Thurlow, Little Thurlow and Little Bradley. The course is a mixture of quiet country lanes and private farm track offering scenic views of the Stour Valley.
- Race headquarters will be located in Thurlow village hall (The Street, Gt Thurlow, Haverhill CB9 7LA), with parking available in the adjacent field. For directions click here.
- Registration open from 8.30am.
- Entry limit is 250 for the Thurlow 10, and 150 for the Thurlow 5.
- All race numbers to be collected on the day.
- There are no changing facilities available, please arrive ready to run.
- For all enquiries please email race director
- Minimum age on race day is 17 years for the Thurlow 10, and 15 years for the Thurlow 5.
- Unfortunately the event is not considered suitable for wheelchair users due to the multi-terrain nature of the course.
- Prizes: 1st 2nd 3rd Male and Female Open. Category prizes: M17, F17, F35, M40, F40, M45, F45, M50, F50, M55, F55, M60, F60+ and M65+
Results from previous years are available below.
Photo’s from previous years