Haverhill Running Club presents
The Thurlow 5 & 10
Sunday 16 October 2016 at 10am
Multi-terrain races of 5miles and 10miles (measured by GPS).
Licence Number: 2016-22980 Under UK:A rules
Multi-terrain races held around the pretty Stour Valley villages of Great Thurlow, Little Thurlow and Little Bradley. The course is a mixture of quiet country lanes and private farm track offering scenic views of the Stour Valley. You can enter online for no extra cost, just click the registration buttons below. Alternatively if you prefer you can download an Entry form 2016
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race headquarters will be located in Thurlow village hall (The Street, Gt Thurlow, Haverhill CB9 7LA), with parking available in the adjacent field. For directions click here.
- Registration open from 8.30am.
- Closing date for postal entries is Friday 14th October.
- Entry limit is 250 for the Thurlow 10, and 150 for the Thurlow 5.
- All race numbers to be collected on the day.
- There are no changing facilities available, please arrive ready to run.
- Minimum age on race day is 17 years for the Thurlow 10, and 15 years for the Thurlow 5.
- Unfortunately the event is not considered suitable for wheelchair users due to the multi-terrain nature of the course.
- Course map for Thurlow 5 and Thurlow 10
- Prizes: 1st 2nd 3rd Male and Female Open. Category prizes: M17, F17, F35, M40, F40, M45, F45, M50, F50, M55, F55, M60, F60+ and M65+
Results from previous years are available below.
Photo’s from previous years