Haverhill Running Club is open to all that have an interest in running, want to start running, or just want to get out of the house – its got nothing to do with ability.
The first step is to see if you like it! You can either wait for one of the beginners courses, or just come down on a Tuesday or Thursday. There is always a range of ability’s so you will always be able to find a group at your level.
Membership levels and joining information
- First Claim Senior membership (aged 16yrs or over) = £30 per annum (or pro rata amount if less than 12months remaining). Includes £15 payable to England Athletics. First claim membership means that Haverhill Running Club is your main club and will appear on your competition licence.
- Second Claim Senior membership (aged 16yrs or over) = £15. Second claim membership applies if you already have a first claim membership with another club. Your competition licence will state the name of the other club, who will pay the appropriate fee)
- First claim junior membership (for ages 12-15yrs) = £30 per annum (or pro rata amount if less than 12months remaining). Includes £15 payable to England Athletics. First claim membership means that Haverhill Running Club is your main club and will appear on your competition licence. The junior section for this age group is currently full. Please email the club secretary if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
- Free Junior Membership (for ages 11 & under). Allowed to run in Time Trials and training if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- FREE Associate Membership is available to anyone who wishes to be a part of the club without training or competing with the club.
Membership gives you affiliation to UK Athletics, discounts on race you enter and access to the club Facebook page were running is talked about all day long.
Joining as a New Member
Click the link below to submit your personal details to the Membership Secretary. Your details will be entered onto the England Athletics portal and a link will be sent via email requesting payment of any subscriptions that are due.
If you are already a member of HRC you will be emailed a link from the England Athletics portal when your subscription is due. You can check your membership status and update your personal information by logging into myATHLETICS.
If you have any questions or issues around membership please email email@example.com