Rules for athletes attending training during Covid-19
- To book onto a session, you MUST be a paid-up member. Please email us if you are unsure whether you are a paid-up member.
- Please read the England Athletics guidance on returning to training.
- Do not attend any club training sessions if you or someone you live with has any of the following: A high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Before leaving home follow all hygiene guidance including washing your hands.
- Drinks bottles MUST be clearly labelled with your name.
- When you arrive at the venue please go straight to your meeting point.
- Adhere to the latest social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Do not touch any of the equipment such as cones, these must only be handled by the organising coach.
- Please leave the venue once the session has finished.
- Any member or participant who has attended a session and subsequently tests positive for COVID must complete the UKA COVID-19 tracking form.
- If you cannot attend your allocated training session you must inform the club so that your place can be offered to someone else.
- Covid Officer is Trevor Bunch
- Failure to comply with these rules may mean that you are asked to leave the session and may not be able to book onto future sessions.
Next Training – Tuesday 20th April
You have until midnight on Saturday to put your name on the list. Group and session information will be emailed out on Sunday.
All sessions start from the Leisure Centre at 6.30pm.
|Blue Group||Yellow Group 1||Yellow Group 2|
LC = Leisure Centre