All sessions start at 6.30pm and last for an hour.
Rules for athletes attending training during Covid-19 (From 19th July 2021)
- Please do not attend club training if you have one or more COVID19 symptoms; have received a positive COVID19 test result and are still in self-isolation period or still have symptoms after that ends; are required to self-isolate (e.g., on the advice of NHS Test and Trace or for travel reasons).
- Before leaving home follow all hygiene guidance including washing your hands.
- Drinks bottles MUST be clearly labelled with your name.
- Although social distancing is no longer a legal requirement it’s an easy thing that we can all do to keep each other safe and ensure that everyone feels comfortable.
- Please do not touch any of the equipment such as cones, these must only be handled by the organising coach.
- Any member or participant who has attended a session and subsequently tests positive for Covid-19 must notify the club covid officer (Trevor Bunch).