Rules for athletes attending training during Covid-19
- To book onto a session, you MUST be a paid-up member. Please email us if you are unsure whether you are a paid-up member.
- Please read the England Athletics guidance on returning to training.
- Do not attend any club training sessions if you or someone you live with has any of the following: A high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Before leaving home follow all hygiene guidance including washing your hands.
- Drinks bottles MUST be clearly labelled with your name.
- When you arrive at the venue please go straight to your meeting point.
- Adhere to the latest social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Do not touch any of the equipment such as cones, these must only be handled by the organising coach.
- Please leave the venue once the session has finished.
- Any member or participant who has attended a session and subsequently tests positive for COVID must complete the UKA COVID-19 tracking form.
- Failure to comply with these rules may mean that you are asked to leave the session and may not be able to book onto future sessions.
- Covid Officer is Trevor Bunch
Tuesday 11th August
Next weeks club training will all be on Tuesday, with sessions at 6.30pm and 7.15pm. The sign up form is now live and you have until midnight Sunday to put your name on the list. Session information will be emailed out on Monday evening.
Booking now CLOSED
Sessions available (max 12 per session)
|6.30pm||Puddlebrook Large Field||Experienced||Trev||Timed out/backs|
|6.30pm||Puddlebrook Small Field||Improvers||Joan||Timed out/backs|
|7.15pm||Puddlebrook Large Field||Mixed ability||Cheryl||Timed out/backs|
Set 1 will be 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s out and backs. Recovery time will be equal to the effort it follows e.g., 40s recovery after a 40s effort.
Set 2 will be 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s. Recovery times as before.