Updated 6th September 2021
The nights are drawing in so we are back to winter routes.
THIS MEANS HI VIZ MUST BE WORN!!!
Winter routes are being scheduled for the season as per the table below.
We are wanting to have volunteers to lead the pacing groups as before so to ensure commitment we’re scheduling in advance – we just need the spaces in the tables to be filled in! As a minimum we’d like to get the rota up until Christmas completed. To volunteer please reply via Facebook or email any of the club email addresses or to Graeme Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date||Route||8mm||9mm||10mm||11mm||12mm (full)||12mm (cut off)|
|07/10/2021||Winter 1 Reversed|
|14/10/2021||Winter 2 Reversed|
|21/10/2021||Winter 3 Reversed|
|02/12/2021||Winter 1 Reversed|
|09/12/2021||Winter 2 Reversed|
|16/12/2021||Winter 3 Reversed|
|30/12/2021||Christmas Holiday, No Run||HO||HO||HO||HO||HO||HO|
|03/02/2022||Winter 4 Reversed|
|10/02/2022||Winter 3 Reversed|
|17/02/2022||Winter 2 Reversed|
|07/04/2022||Winter 1 Reversed|
|14/04/2022||Winter 2 Reversed|
|21/04/2022||Winter 3 Reversed|
We are now no longer under any Covid guidelines! Club run will return to the format we had previously, just turn up on Thursdays at 7pm and join in with the group of your choice. There is no need to sign up in advance as there are no restrictions on group sizes.
We wish to maintain the Covid rules as detailed below despite the relaxing of restrictions. It is the responsibility of the individual runner to be mindful of these rules.
Rules for athletes attending training during Covid-19
- To book onto a session, you MUST be a paid-up member. Please email us if you are unsure whether you are a paid-up member.
- Please read the England Athletics guidance on returning to training.
- Do not attend any club training sessions if you or someone you live with has any of the following: A high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Before leaving home follow all hygiene guidance including washing your hands.
- Drinks bottles MUST be clearly labelled with your name.
- When you arrive at the venue please go straight to your meeting point.
- Adhere to the latest social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Do not touch any of the equipment such as cones, these must only be handled by the organising coach.
- Please leave the venue once the session has finished.
- Any member or participant who has attended a session and subsequently tests positive for COVID must complete the UKA COVID-19 tracking form.
- Covid Officer is Trevor Bunch
- Failure to comply with these rules may mean that you are asked to leave the session and may not be able to book onto future sessions.
Everyone within the group needs to maintain social distancing from each other (unless they are from the same household), and the groups must remain separate from each other.
The meeting place for the club run will be the square in front of the Leisure Centre (where we used to congregate after time trials). We still need to maintain social distancing when we are waiting to start the run. Please get yourselves into your groups as soon as possible, ensuring that you also maintain social distancing within your group.
The Run Leaders or pacers needs to take responsibility for knowing the route and carrying a phone.