PB stands for Personal Best.
- Only PB’s at the following distances count towards the PB League: 5K, 5 mile, 10K, 10 mile, Half-Marathon, 20 mile and Marathon.
- A first attempt at a distance will not qualify as a PB for the league.
- PB’s have to be set on an accurately measured course.
- PB’s ran in a race, parkrun or club time-trial will qualify, as long as they are accurately measured and timed. A PB set whilst out training will not count. “Virtual” events do not qualify for the PB League.
- League started 01/01/2021 and will finish the Sunday before awards night (usually in November/December).
- A PB is your best time ever for the set distance.
- The person with the most PB’s at the end of the competition wins.
- Second claim members PB’s will only qualify for this league if their PB was achieved in an event in which they represent Haverhill Running Club.
|Name||Number of PBs|