Sunday 25th October 2020
Thurlow, Suffolk CB9 7LA
Held under UKA rules (Licence number TBC)
Beautiful 5 and 10 mile courses through scenic Suffolk countryside.
Memento for every finisher
Trophies for 1st 2nd 3rd place male and female
Trophies for age categories
- A single loop course, officially measured and issued with a Statement of course measurement (18/299)
- Affiliated £15, Unaffiliated £17
- Minimum age on race day 17 years
- Race starts at 10:00am
- See the course HERE
- A single loop course, officially measured and issued with a Certificate of course accuracy (18/300)
- Affiliated £12, Unaffiliated £14
- Minimum age on race day 15 years
- Race starts at 10:15am
- See the course HERE
How to enter
- Online entries will open Spring 2020 and will remain open until 12pm on Saturday 24th October.
- If you want to transfer your number to someone else, that’s fine. You can complete the process yourself through the race entry website (online transfers close at 12pm on Saturday 17th Oct).
- Numbers and chips can be collected from race registrations from 8.30am on race day.
Race day – what you need to know
- Race HQ will be Thurlow village hall (CB9 7LA).
- Parking is available in the field next to the village hall by kind permission of the Thurlow Estates. The owner of the field accepts no responsibility for damage or loss occurring from use of the field.
- On the reverse of your number you must write your details including emergency contact number. This is especially important if you have a medical condition which may affect your taking part in the event.
- Race numbers must not be folded, cut or mutilated in any way and must be pinned to the front of your running vest or T-shirt.
- There are no changing facilities available, please arrive “ready to run”.
- Secure baggage storage will be available in the village hall.
- Toilets are located in the village hall car park and within the hall itself.
During the race
- To ensure the safety of yourself and others please obey the instructions of the marshals at ALL times.
- The wearing of I-pods or similar is not permitted and will result in disqualification.
- If you encounter any problems out on the course, please alert the nearest marshal.
- Unfortunately the course is not suitable for wheelchair users or running with buggies.
- Running with dogs is not permitted.
- On the 10-mile race there will be water stations at 2, 4.5 and 7miles.
- On the 5-mile race there will be a water station at 2miles.
After the race
- Refreshments (CAKE!) will be available in the village hall.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female in the open race, plus 1st place in the Vet M40, F40, M45, F45, M50, F50, M55, F55, M60, F60, M65+ and F65+ categories.
- Full results will be available at https://www.racesonline.uk
Results from previous years are available below.
- Thurlow 10 2019
- Thurlow 5 2019
- Thurlow 5 2018
- Thurlow 10 2018
- Thurlow 5/10 2017
- Thurlow 5 2016
- Thurlow 10 2016
- Thurlow 5 2015
- Thurlow 10 2015
- Thurlow 5/10 2014
- Thurlow 5/10 2013
- Thurlow 5/10 2012
- Thurlow 5/10 2011
Photo’s from previous years