The first table of the year:
|Points||Number of Events||Name||Position||Name||Number of Events||Points|
|134.05||2||Sil Clay||1||Mark Novels||1||79.53|
|84.01||1||Cheryl Trundle||2||Wayne Maund||1||63.51|
|65.00||1||Grace Judge||3||John Nevin||1||63.44|
How it works – a reminder
The club championships, also know as the club GP, operates differently this year.
In previous years, we took results from set races – this year, you have complete choice as to which of your results you’d like to count towards your score.
However, because of this, you do need to submit your chosen results yourself, even if those results have been picked up and are showing on the club results page – because we don’t know what races you’d like to use!
How do I submit a result?
You can use the following form to submit a result for the GP:
We are allowing you to go back to the start of the competition, which was 21 November 2022, so if you have any races from the tail end of last year or the beginning of this that you wish you’d submitted – you still can.
A reminder of the rules, which are also on the GP page on the website:
- Your results across different distances will be ranked using age grading (WAVA) to calculate a score.
- The best 3 of these (across 3 different distances) will make up your overall score for the competition.
- The GP runs from 21 November 2022 to the last Sunday before awards night (date TBC)
- Distances are 5k, 5m, 10k, 10m, HM, 20m, Mara, 50k, 100k and 100m.
- For the purposes of the competition, we consider Hockeys, Club TT and parkruns as officially measured (5k) events.
- You must be a fully paid up club member at the time of the race for it to be an allowable result.
- You can submit as many results as you like, every time you improve over any of the distances, but only your best time over each distance will count towards your final score.