30th March is the last Thursday in the month, which means it’s Time Trial week! It’s also the end of the last Beginners Course, so we’ll be helping our beginners celebrate their graduation.
As usual, we’ll meet outside the Leisure Centre from about 6.45pm, so that we can start promptly at 7pm.
As always, we need some willing volunteers to marshal the course, so please let us know if you would be able to take on one of the following roles (apart from those already taken, of course):
- Cineworld car park (Lynnette Garstang and Becca Sims)
- Bowls club (Daniel Pelling)
- Manor Road (Susan Marren)
- Top of slope (Vickie Bennett)
- Tesco bridge (Kurt Siss)
- End of track (Bryan Rootes)
- Howe Road onto Arrendene Road
- Arrendene Road back onto track (Ian Eldon)
- Timekeeper (Andrew Gage)
- Tokens (Melanie Mansfield)
- Names (Tracy Pelling)
- Last runner (Dave Mansfield)
Please respond to indicate which of the roles you would be willing and able to help with, by either responding to this post or the post on Facebook.