The next HRC time trial (using the winter time trial route) will take place next Thursday, 28th September 2023.
The time trial will start promptly at 7pm, outside the Leisure Centre. Please aim to arrive by 6.45pm.
As always, we need volunteers to marshal the course, so please let us know if you would be willing and able to take on one of the following roles (except any shown as already taken, of course):
- Cineworld car park (x 2 persons needed) (Tracy Pelling and Clare Clark)
- Bowls club (Ian Elden)
- Manor Road (Trevor Bunch)
- Top of slope (Susan Marren)
- Tesco bridge (Paul Brough)
- End of track onto Howe Road (Sirkka Love)
- Howe Road onto Arrendene Road
- Arrendene Road back onto track (Charlotte Churcher)
- Timekeeper (Mark Novels)
- Tokens (Lynnette Garstang)
- Names (Cheryl Trundle)
- Last runner (Louise Harris)
Please respond below to indicate which of the roles you would be willing and able to help with.
Thankyou as always for your support.